Dedicated to the devotional, exegetical and philosophical study of theological paradox in Conservative, Thoroughly Biblical, Historically Orthodox, Essentially Reformed theology . . . to the glory of God alone!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Guest Blogger: Explaining Eternity

My daughter enjoys reading THEOparadox, and today she is joining me as a guest blogger. She's seven. I'm posting this exactly as she wrote it:

Here is a girl who is wondering something. Here she is: I'm wondering how can God have no beginning or end? That's amazing!! I can understand "no end" better than no beginning. Isn't that amazing? Well, God is more amazing than this girl! Anyway, here she is! Goodbye! I hope you enjoy my story!


So, how would you explain eternity to a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to respond to anything written in the posts, or to the comments left by others. All comments are reviewed before they are published.

Please be charitable. If you disagree, do so with grace. Keep your words positive, focused, and on-topic. We don't expect everyone to agree, but we do expect everyone to treat everyone else with respect and grace, speaking the truth in love.

Thanks!
Mgmt.