Dedicated to the devotional, exegetical and philosophical study of theological paradox in Conservative, Thoroughly Biblical, Historically Orthodox, Essentially Reformed theology . . . to the glory of God alone!

Friday, November 04, 2011

Looking for a New Job

For the last 5 years, I have worked as a marketing manager for a great company. Due to circumstances beyond my control, today will be my last day at this job. As this turn of events was somewhat unexpected, please pray that God will open my eyes to the direction He is leading.
 
I'm looking forward to a new opportunity. God is good.
 
Soli Deo Gloria!



6 comments:

  1. Will pray for you, my brother. I have been in the same spot many times. God will provide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be mentioning your name before our Father, Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll also be praying for you, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddie, Blaine, Richie and Phil:

    Thanks, brothers. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update: I have a new job lined up for January 4th, just after the severance pay runs out. God has been kind to me. Thanks again for your prayers, brothers.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to respond to anything written in the posts, or to the comments left by others. All comments are reviewed before they are published.

Please be charitable. If you disagree, do so with grace. Keep your words positive, focused, and on-topic. We don't expect everyone to agree, but we do expect everyone to treat everyone else with respect and grace, speaking the truth in love.

Thanks!
Mgmt.