Dedicated to the devotional, exegetical and philosophical study of theological paradox in Conservative, Thoroughly Biblical, Historically Orthodox, Essentially Reformed theology . . . to the glory of God alone!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming . . .

I don't know if I keep much of a schedule here, but if I do it's been blasted to smithereens this week. I'm in the middle of MOVING (which means my home is in a state of temporary chaos). Oh, and did I mention my in-laws are in town? I'm a little distracted at the moment, so I won't be able to write blog posts for a few days. I'll be back soon.

Thanks,
Derek


I wish things looked this organized at my house right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to respond to anything written in the posts, or to the comments left by others. All comments are reviewed before they are published.

Please be charitable. If you disagree, do so with grace. Keep your words positive, focused, and on-topic. We don't expect everyone to agree, but we do expect everyone to treat everyone else with respect and grace, speaking the truth in love.

Thanks!
Mgmt.