Dedicated to the devotional, exegetical and philosophical study of theological paradox in Conservative, Thoroughly Biblical, Historically Orthodox, Essentially Reformed theology . . . to the glory of God alone!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does Not the Potter Have a Right Over the Clay?

Yesterday I asked my 8-year old daughter this question:

What if you drew a picture of a man in a boat, and the man looked up at you and said, "I don't want to be in this boat. I want to be on land. Anyway, you don't even exist and I can do what I want because this picture is about me!"

She said, "I would erase him!"

I said, "I'm glad you're not God."

1 comment:

Feel free to respond to anything written in the posts, or to the comments left by others. All comments are reviewed before they are published.

Please be charitable. If you disagree, do so with grace. Keep your words positive, focused, and on-topic. We don't expect everyone to agree, but we do expect everyone to treat everyone else with respect and grace, speaking the truth in love.

Thanks!
Mgmt.