Dedicated to the devotional, exegetical and philosophical study of theological paradox in Conservative, Thoroughly Biblical, Historically Orthodox, Essentially Reformed theology . . . to the glory of God alone!

Friday, July 08, 2011

"A New Day"

I found this original song by Alex Jordan very meaningful and encouraging. You may want to check out Alex's AMAZING Reformed Theology links and his excellent blog.




... every morning He shows forth His justice;
each dawn He does not fail ...
Zephaniah 3:5

Remember my affliction and my wanderings, 
the wormwood and the gall!
My soul continually remembers it
and is bowed down within me.
But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”
Lamentations 3:19-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to respond to anything written in the posts, or to the comments left by others. All comments are reviewed before they are published.

Please be charitable. If you disagree, do so with grace. Keep your words positive, focused, and on-topic. We don't expect everyone to agree, but we do expect everyone to treat everyone else with respect and grace, speaking the truth in love.

Thanks!
Mgmt.